1. Parties to the transaction
• Party making the sale, hereinafter called the Seller, the products contained in the offer contained in the web site is owned by Cosmo www.cosmogreen.pl Green design and service company MSc. Margaret Stole located at street July 22 33a / 3, 67-124 New Town, NIP 975-197-27-16, conducted activity is entered in the register of economic activities carried out by the Municipal Office in New Miasteczko number 1007th
• making the purchasing party, hereinafter called the Purchaser is an adult natural person or company.
2. Transaction Objects
• Core subjects transaction are the products listed in the offer and presented on the website www.cosmogreen.pl at the time of ordering.
• Projects gardens are sold as described on the page.
• All prices are denominated in Polish currency or in euro.
• Ordering is done by:
- Fill the order form available at http://cosmogreen.pl/kontakt/
- Contact by phone
- By Fax
• Each order placed by the Purchaser must be confirmed by e-mail or telephone within 24 working hours.
• The contract is canceled within 5 working days in the absence of confirmation of order resulting from the buyer’s fault.
• Upon confirmation of the order comes to the sale agreement between Buyer and Seller.
• Cash, bank transfer.
• Payment for the completed projects is done with przelewy24.pl or using the Paypal system
5. Date of execution
• Duration of the project download after payment is 2 days.
• Duration of the other services is based on your schedule.
• The estimated time the contract Buyer shall be notified at the time of confirmation of order acceptance.
• Green Cosmo is not responsible for the emergence of technical problems at www.cosmogreen.pl Technical problems are solved by a site administrator as soon as possible of the existence of the problem.
• In the case of the above-mentioned problems, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Final Provisions
• By placing an order the Buyer accepts the above terms.
• In cases not covered by this document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.